Does Metformin Increase Paraoxonase Activity in Patients with the Metabolic Syndrome? Additional Data from the MEFISTO Study
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
How to Cite
Meaney, E., Sierra-Vargas, P., Meaney, A., Guzmán-Grenfell, M., Ramírez-Sánchez, I., Hicks, J. J., Olivares-Corichi, I. and Ceballos, G. (2012), Does Metformin Increase Paraoxonase Activity in Patients with the Metabolic Syndrome? Additional Data from the MEFISTO Study. Clinical and Translational Science. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-8062.2011.00391.x
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!