A Characterization and Targeting of the Infarct Border Zone in a Swine Model of Myocardial Infarction
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 416–421, October 2012
How to Cite
Duran, J. M., Taghavi, S., Berretta, R. M., Makarewich, C. A., Sharp III, T., Starosta, T., Udeshi, F., George, J. C., Kubo, H. and Houser, S. R. (2012), A Characterization and Targeting of the Infarct Border Zone in a Swine Model of Myocardial Infarction. Clinical and Translational Science, 5: 416–421. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-8062.2012.00432.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!