Role for CTSAs in Leveraging a Distributed Research Infrastructure to Engage Diverse Stakeholders in Emergent Research Policy Development
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 57–59, February 2013
How to Cite
Melvin, A. J., Edwards, K., Malone, J., Hassell, L. and Wilfond, B. S. (2013), Role for CTSAs in Leveraging a Distributed Research Infrastructure to Engage Diverse Stakeholders in Emergent Research Policy Development. Clinical and Translational Science, 6: 57–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-8062.2012.00444.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
- National Center for Research Resources
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: UL1 RR025014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!