Time discounting and long-run issues: the controversy raised by the Stern Review of the economics of climate change
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries
OPEC Energy Review
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 1–22, March 2009
How to Cite
Godard, O. (2009), Time discounting and long-run issues: the controversy raised by the Stern Review of the economics of climate change. OPEC Energy Review, 33: 1–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-0237.2009.00159.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!