Analytical goals for HbA1c: Are HbA1c results good enough for optimal use?
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2011
© 2011 Ruijin Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Diabetes
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 3–6, March 2011
How to Cite
Little, R. R. and Rohlfing, C. L. (2011), Analytical goals for HbA1c: Are HbA1c results good enough for optimal use?. Journal of Diabetes, 3: 3–6. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-0407.2010.00109.x
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 DEC 2010 09:20AM EST
- 6for the National Glycohemoglobin Standardization Program Steering C. Status of hemoglobin A1c measurement and goals for improvement: from Chaos to order for improving diabetes care. Clin Chem. DOI: 2010.148841., , ,
- 7College of American Pathologists. Surveys 2010 GH2-A Glycohemoglobin Participant Summary. Vol. College of American Pathologists, Nothfield (IL), 2010.
- 8Medical management of hyperglycemia in type 2 diabetes: a consensus algorithm for the initiation and adjustment of therapy: a consensus statement of the American Diabetes Association and the European Association for the Study of Diabetes. Diabetes Care. 2009; 32: 193–203., , et al.
- 9National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE). Type 2 diabetes: newer agents for blood glucose control in type 2 diabetes. Available from: http://www.nice.org.uk/nicemedia/live/12165/44318/44318.pdf (Accessed September 2010).
- 16NGSP. HbA1c assay interferences. Available from: http://www.ngsp.org/interf.asp (accessed November, 2010).