Morbidity and mortality among populations suffering floods in Hunan, China: the role of socioeconomic status
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Flood Risk Management
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 222–228, September 2009
How to Cite
Abuaku, B.K., Zhou, J., Li, X., Li, S., Li, X., Liu, A., Yang, T. and Tan, H. (2009), Morbidity and mortality among populations suffering floods in Hunan, China: the role of socioeconomic status. Journal of Flood Risk Management, 2: 222–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-318X.2009.01037.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!