Assessing poverty, risk and vulnerability: a study on flooded households in rural Bangladesh
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Flood Risk Management
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 18–24, March 2010
How to Cite
Rayhan, M.I. (2010), Assessing poverty, risk and vulnerability: a study on flooded households in rural Bangladesh. Journal of Flood Risk Management, 3: 18–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-318X.2009.01051.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!