Testing a new two-dimensional flood modelling system: analytical tests and application to a flood event
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Flood Risk Management
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 33–51, March 2010
How to Cite
Lhomme, J., Gutierrez-Andres, J., Weisgerber, A., Davison, M., Mulet-Marti, J., Cooper, A. and Gouldby, B. (2010), Testing a new two-dimensional flood modelling system: analytical tests and application to a flood event. Journal of Flood Risk Management, 3: 33–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-318X.2009.01053.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!