Flood damage estimation beyond stage–damage functions: an Australian example
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2009
© 2010 Commonwealth of Australia (Geoscience Australia). Journal Compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Flood Risk Management
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 88–96, March 2010
How to Cite
Middelmann-Fernandes, M.H. (2010), Flood damage estimation beyond stage–damage functions: an Australian example. Journal of Flood Risk Management, 3: 88–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-318X.2009.01058.x
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!