Potentials and limitations of natural flood retention by forested land in headwater catchments: evidence from experimental and model studies
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and The Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM)
Journal of Flood Risk Management
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 321–335, December 2012
How to Cite
Wahren, A., Schwärzel, K. and Feger, K.-H. (2012), Potentials and limitations of natural flood retention by forested land in headwater catchments: evidence from experimental and model studies. Journal of Flood Risk Management, 5: 321–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-318X.2012.01152.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUN 2012 07:47AM EST
- Analysis, Assessment, and Implementation of Measures for Preventive Flood Protection in the Jeseniky Mountains/ Czech Republic
- FLOODsite – Integrated Flood Risk Analysis and Management Methodologies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!