Hendricks is Instructor in Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School, Assistant Professor of Health Services, Sargent College of Allied Health Professions, Boston University, and Assistant in Nutrition (Pediatrics), Massachusetts General Hospital and The Children's Hospital, Boston, MA. Dr Walker is Professor of Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School, and Chief, Combined Program in Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, The Children's Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA. Send all correspondence to Kristy M Hendricks, RD, DSc, Combined Program in Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02114.
Zinc Deficiency in Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2009
© 1988 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 46, Issue 12, pages 401–408, December 1988
How to Cite
Hendricks, K. M. and Walker, W. A. (1988), Zinc Deficiency in Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Nutrition Reviews, 46: 401–408. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.1988.tb05381.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!