Dr. Roubenoff is Assistant Professor and Scientist II, Ms. Rall is Research Associate at the US Department of Agriculture Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging at Tufts University, 711 Washington St., Boston, MA 02111, USA.
Humoral Mediation of Changing Body Composition During Aging and Chronic Inflammation
Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
© 1993 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 1–11, January 1993
How to Cite
Roubenoff, R. and Rall, L. C. (1993), Humoral Mediation of Changing Body Composition During Aging and Chronic Inflammation. Nutrition Reviews, 51: 1–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.1993.tb03045.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.