Folate, Alcohol, Methionine, and Colon Cancer Risk: Is There a Unifying Theme?
Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
© 1994 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 18–20, January 1994
How to Cite
(1994), Folate, Alcohol, Methionine, and Colon Cancer Risk: Is There a Unifying Theme?. Nutrition Reviews, 52: 18–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.1994.tb01349.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.