Maximal Genetic Potential for Adult Stature: Is This Aim Desirable? (Nutr Rev 1994;52:208–10)
Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
© 1994 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 361–362, October 1994
How to Cite
Solomons, N. W. and Mazariegos, M. (1994), Maximal Genetic Potential for Adult Stature: Is This Aim Desirable? (Nutr Rev 1994;52:208–10). Nutrition Reviews, 52: 361–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.1994.tb01363.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.