Healthy Traditional Mediterranean Diet: An Expression of Culture, History, and Lifestyle
Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
© 1997 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 55, Issue 11, pages 383–389, November 1997
How to Cite
Trichopoulou, A. and Lagiou, P. (1997), Healthy Traditional Mediterranean Diet: An Expression of Culture, History, and Lifestyle. Nutrition Reviews, 55: 383–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.1997.tb01578.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.