Combined Calcium and Vitamin D Supplementation Reduces Bone Loss and Fracture Incidence in Older Men and Women
Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
© 1998 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 148–150, May 1998
How to Cite
O'Brien, K. O. (1998), Combined Calcium and Vitamin D Supplementation Reduces Bone Loss and Fracture Incidence in Older Men and Women. Nutrition Reviews, 56: 148–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.1998.tb01740.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.