Dr. Ahmad and Dr. Mukhtar are with the Department of Dermatology, University Hospitals of Cleveland, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA.
Green Tea Polyphenols and Cancer: Biologic Mechanisms and Practical Implications
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2009
© 1999 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 78–83, March 1999
How to Cite
Ahmad, N. and Mukhtar, H. (1999), Green Tea Polyphenols and Cancer: Biologic Mechanisms and Practical Implications. Nutrition Reviews, 57: 78–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.1999.tb06927.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.