Dr. Halliwell is a Professor in the Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine, National University of Singapore, Singapore 119260.
Establishing the Significance and Optimal Intake of Dietary Antioxidants: The Biomarker Concept
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2009
© 1999 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 104–113, April 1999
How to Cite
Halliwell, B. (1999), Establishing the Significance and Optimal Intake of Dietary Antioxidants: The Biomarker Concept. Nutrition Reviews, 57: 104–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.1999.tb06933.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.