Trends in Diet, Nutritional Status, and Diet-related Noncommunicable Diseases in China and India: The Economic Costs of the Nutrition Transition
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2009
© 2001 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 59, Issue 12, pages 379–390, December 2001
How to Cite
Popkin, B. M., Horton, S., Kim, S., Mahal, A. and Shuigao, J. (2001), Trends in Diet, Nutritional Status, and Diet-related Noncommunicable Diseases in China and India: The Economic Costs of the Nutrition Transition. Nutrition Reviews, 59: 379–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2001.tb06967.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.