Environmental and Societal Factors Affect Food Choice and Physical Activity: Rationale, Influences, and Leverage Points
Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
© 2001 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages S21–S36, March 2001
How to Cite
Booth, S. L., Sallis, J. F., Ritenbaugh, C., Hill, J. O., Birch, L. L., Frank, L. D., Glanz, K., Himmelgreen, D. A., Mudd, M., Popkin, B. M., Rickard, K. A., Jeor, S. St. and Hays, N. P. (2001), Environmental and Societal Factors Affect Food Choice and Physical Activity: Rationale, Influences, and Leverage Points. Nutrition Reviews, 59: S21–S36. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2001.tb06983.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.