What Lessons Have Been Learned From Other Attempts to Guide Social Change?
Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
© 2001 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages S40–S56, March 2001
How to Cite
Economos, C. D., Brownson, R. C., DeAngelis, M. A., Foerster, S. B., Foreman, C. T., Gregson, J., Kumanyika, S. K. and Pate, R. R. (2001), What Lessons Have Been Learned From Other Attempts to Guide Social Change?. Nutrition Reviews, 59: S40–S56. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2001.tb06985.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!