Dr. Humphrey is with the Center for Human Nutrition, The Johns Hopkins School of Hygiene and Public Health, Baltimore, MD, 21205, and the ZVITAMBO Project, Harare, Zimbabwe. Dr. Iliff is with the Department of Paediatrics and Child Health, University of Zimbabwe, Avondale, Harare, Zimbabwe, and the ZVITAMBO Project, Harare, Zimbabwe.
Is Breast Not Best? Feeding Babies Born to HIV-Positive Mothers: Bringing Balance to a Complex Issue
Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
© 2001 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 119–127, April 2001
How to Cite
Humphrey, J. and Iliff, P. (2001), Is Breast Not Best? Feeding Babies Born to HIV-Positive Mothers: Bringing Balance to a Complex Issue. Nutrition Reviews, 59: 119–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2001.tb06999.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.