What Epidemiologic Studies Tell Us about the Relationship between Fruit and Vegetable Consumption and Body Weight
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 62, Issue 10, pages 365–374, October 2004
How to Cite
Tohill, B. C., Seymour, J., Serdula, M., Kettel-Khan, L. and Rolls, B. J. (2004), What Epidemiologic Studies Tell Us about the Relationship between Fruit and Vegetable Consumption and Body Weight. Nutrition Reviews, 62: 365–374. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2004.tb00007.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.