This work was performed under the auspices of the US Department of Energy by the University of California, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory under contract no. W-7405-Eng-48 and was supported by NCI grant no. CA55861.
Formation and Human Risk of Carcinogenic Heterocyclic Amines Formed from Natural Precursors in Meat
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 158–165, May 2005
How to Cite
Knize, M. G. and Felton, J. S. (2005), Formation and Human Risk of Carcinogenic Heterocyclic Amines Formed from Natural Precursors in Meat. Nutrition Reviews, 63: 158–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2005.tb00133.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!