Folic Acid Fortification and Supplementation—Good for Some but Not So Good for Others
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 504–511, November 2007
How to Cite
Kim, Y.-I. (2007), Folic Acid Fortification and Supplementation—Good for Some but Not So Good for Others. Nutrition Reviews, 65: 504–511. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2007.tb00275.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!