Does the Effect of Soy Phytoestrogens on Bone in Postmenopausal Women Depend on the Equol-Producing Phenotype?
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 65, Issue 6, pages 294–299, June 2007
How to Cite
Vatanparast, H. and Chilibeck, P. D. (2007), Does the Effect of Soy Phytoestrogens on Bone in Postmenopausal Women Depend on the Equol-Producing Phenotype?. Nutrition Reviews, 65: 294–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2007.tb00307.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.