Sun Exposure Measurements in Populations
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 65, Issue Supplement s2, pages S84–S86, August 2007
How to Cite
Tucker, M. A. (2007), Sun Exposure Measurements in Populations. Nutrition Reviews, 65: S84–S86. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2007.tb00347.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- 1Incidence of Non-melanoma Skin Cancer in the United States. Be-thesda , MD : National Cancer Institute, US Dept. of Health and Human Services; 1983, Publication (NIH) S83–S2433., ,
- 2Average midrange ultraviolet radiation flux and time outdoors predict melanoma risk. Cancer Res 2002;62:S3992–S3996., , , , , , et al.
- 4US Department of Agriculture. UVB Monitoring and Research Program website. Available at: http:uvb.nrel.colostate.eduUVBhome_page.html. Accessed June 21, 2007.
- 5US Department of Commerce, National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration. NEUBrew: NOAA-EPA Brewer Spectrophotometer UV and Ozone Network. Available at: http:www.esrl.noaa.govgmdgradneubrew. Accessed June 21, 2007.
- 6Comparisons of USDA UV shadow-band irradiance measurements with TOMS satellite and DISORT model retrievals under all sky conditions. In: JRSlusser, JRHerman, W.Gao, eds. Ultraviolet Ground- and Space-based Measurements, Models, and Effects. Proceedings of SPIE, Volume 4482. Bellingham , WA : SPID; 2002:S56–S69., , , , ,
- 8Reproducibil-ity of reported measurements of sun exposure in a case-control study. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 1998;7:S857–S863., ,
- 13IARC working group on artificial ultraviolet (UV) light and skin cancer. The association of use of sunbeds with cutaneous malignant melanoma and other skin cancers: a systematic review. Int J Cancer 2006;120:S1116–S1122.