Genetic polymorphisms as determinants for disease-preventive effects of vitamin E
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2008
© 2008 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 66, Issue 7, pages 406–414, July 2008
How to Cite
Zingg, J.-M., Azzi, A. and Meydani, M. (2008), Genetic polymorphisms as determinants for disease-preventive effects of vitamin E. Nutrition Reviews, 66: 406–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2008.00050.x
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.