Role of nutrition, lifestyle factors, and genes in the pathogenesis of congenital diaphragmatic hernia: human and animal studies
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2009
© 2009 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 67, Issue 12, pages 719–730, December 2009
How to Cite
Beurskens, L. W., Tibboel, D. and Steegers-Theunissen, R. P. (2009), Role of nutrition, lifestyle factors, and genes in the pathogenesis of congenital diaphragmatic hernia: human and animal studies. Nutrition Reviews, 67: 719–730. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2009.00247.x
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!