Fetal programming: link between early nutrition, DNA methylation, and complex diseases
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2010
© 2010 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 87–98, February 2010
How to Cite
Chmurzynska, A. (2010), Fetal programming: link between early nutrition, DNA methylation, and complex diseases. Nutrition Reviews, 68: 87–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2009.00265.x
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.