Dr. McCormick is a nutritional biochemist who has broad and research-based expertise on micronutrients, particularly water-soluble vitamins. He has worked for over 50 years on the metabolism and function of vitamin B6, riboflavin, biotin, and lipoic acid. He is a past president of the AIN and has served on public and professional committees, especially those with emphases on nutrition such as the FNB, NIH, FAO/WHO, and NASA.
Vitamin/mineral supplements: of questionable benefit for the general population
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2010
© 2010 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 207–213, April 2010
How to Cite
McCormick, D. B. (2010), Vitamin/mineral supplements: of questionable benefit for the general population. Nutrition Reviews, 68: 207–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2010.00279.x
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!