The authors possess considerable experience in the design and conduct of human nutrition intervention trials across several institutions, have been involved in policy analysis related to establishing food-based health claims, and have served on, and received grants from, federal grant councils including the National Institutes of Health, the Canadian Institutes for Health Research, and the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada.
Optimizing clinical trial design for assessing the efficacy of functional foods
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
© 2010 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 68, Issue 8, pages 485–499, August 2010
How to Cite
AbuMweis, S. S., Jew, S. and Jones, P. J. (2010), Optimizing clinical trial design for assessing the efficacy of functional foods. Nutrition Reviews, 68: 485–499. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2010.00308.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!