Evaluation of techniques to identify beneficial effects of nutrition and natural products on cognitive function
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
© 2010 ILSI Europe
Special Issue: Proceedings of a workshop organized by the Nutrition and Mental Performance Task Force of the International Life Sciences Institute Europe
Volume 68, Issue Supplement s1, pages S22–S28, November 2010
How to Cite
Wesnes, K. A. (2010), Evaluation of techniques to identify beneficial effects of nutrition and natural products on cognitive function. Nutrition Reviews, 68: S22–S28. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2010.00328.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
- 2A study of performance on tests from the CANTAB battery sensitive to frontal lobe dysfunction in a large sample of normal volunteers: implications for theories of executive functioning and cognitive aging. Cambridge neuropsychological test automated battery. J Int Neuropsychol Soc. 1998;4:474–490., , , et al.
- 8The Teacher's Word Book of 30,000 Words. New York: Columbia University; 1944., .
- 9Measurement of episodic memory using word tasks in Roman and non-Roman alphabet languages: validation from a multicentre clinical trial. Alzheimers Dement. 2009;5:457., , , , .
- 16Computerised cognitive assessment. In: WilcockGW, BucksRS, RockwoodK, eds. Diagnosis and Management of Dementia: A Manual for Memory Disorders Teams. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 1999:124–136., , .
- 24Transdermal Nicotine Treatment of Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI): A Multi-Center Pilot Study. Paper presented at American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry, March 2–4, 2009, Honolulu, Hawaii. 2009., , , et al.
- 25Executive functioning in Alzheimer's disease and vascular dementia. Int J Geriatric Psychiatry. 2010;25:518–562., , , et al.
- 28The influence on memory of breakfasts differing in the content of rapidly and slowly available glucose. Appetite. 2003;40:317–190., , , .
- 32Natural products as cognition enhancing agents. In: BuccafuscoJJ, ed. Cognition Enhancing Drugs. Basel: Birkhauser Verlag; 2004:151–178., , , .