Significant portions of this manuscript have been included in the doctoral dissertation of MP Thorpe. Dissemination of that dissertation outside of the University of Illinois has been embargoed pending scholarly publication.
Dietary protein and bone health: harmonizing conflicting theories
Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
© 2011 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 215–230, April 2011
How to Cite
Thorpe, M. P. and Evans, E. M. (2011), Dietary protein and bone health: harmonizing conflicting theories. Nutrition Reviews, 69: 215–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2011.00379.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!