The art of translating nutritional science into dietary guidance: history and evolution of the Dietary Guidelines for Americans
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2011
© 2011 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 69, Issue 7, pages 404–412, July 2011
How to Cite
Watts, M. L., Hager, M. H., Toner, C. D. and Weber, J. A. (2011), The art of translating nutritional science into dietary guidance: history and evolution of the Dietary Guidelines for Americans. Nutrition Reviews, 69: 404–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2011.00408.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.