Oral contraceptive use: impact on folate, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12 status
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2011
© 2011 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 69, Issue 10, pages 572–583, October 2011
How to Cite
Wilson, S. M., Bivins, B. N., Russell, K. A. and Bailey, L. B. (2011), Oral contraceptive use: impact on folate, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12 status. Nutrition Reviews, 69: 572–583. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2011.00419.x
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!