Affiliations: C Castaneda-Sceppa is with the Bouve College of Health Sciences, Northeastern University, Boston, MA, USA. F Castaneda is with the Klinik Herzberg, Herzberg am Harz, Germany.
Sodium-dependent glucose transporter protein as a potential therapeutic target for improving glycemic control in diabetes
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
© 2011 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 69, Issue 12, pages 720–729, December 2011
How to Cite
Castaneda-Sceppa, C. and Castaneda, F. (2011), Sodium-dependent glucose transporter protein as a potential therapeutic target for improving glycemic control in diabetes. Nutrition Reviews, 69: 720–729. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2011.00423.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.