Current affiliation: Editorial Unit, European Food Safety Authority, Parma, Italy.
Policies to promote healthy eating in Europe: a structured review of policies and their effectiveness
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
© 2012 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 188–200, March 2012
How to Cite
Capacci, S., Mazzocchi, M., Shankar, B., Brambila Macias, J., Verbeke, W., Pérez-Cueto, F. J., Kozioł-Kozakowska, A., Piórecka, B., Niedzwiedzka, B., D'Addesa, D., Saba, A., Turrini, A., Aschemann-Witzel, J., Bech-Larsen, T., Strand, M., Smillie, L., Wills, J. and Traill, W. B. (2012), Policies to promote healthy eating in Europe: a structured review of policies and their effectiveness. Nutrition Reviews, 70: 188–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2011.00442.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.