Affiliations: BM Popkin, LS Adair, and SW Ng are with the Department of Nutrition and Carolina Population Center, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA.
Global nutrition transition and the pandemic of obesity in developing countries
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
© 2012 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 3–21, January 2012
How to Cite
Popkin, B. M., Adair, L. S. and Ng, S. W. (2012), Global nutrition transition and the pandemic of obesity in developing countries. Nutrition Reviews, 70: 3–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2011.00456.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
Vol. 70, Issue 4, 256, Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!