Beyond overweight: nutrition as an important lifestyle factor influencing timing of puberty
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
© 2012 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 133–152, March 2012
How to Cite
Cheng, G., Buyken, A. E., Shi, L., Karaolis-Danckert, N., Kroke, A., Wudy, S. A., Degen, G. H. and Remer, T. (2012), Beyond overweight: nutrition as an important lifestyle factor influencing timing of puberty. Nutrition Reviews, 70: 133–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2011.00461.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!