Limbic system pathologies associated with deficiencies and excesses of the trace elements iron, zinc, copper, and selenium
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 70, Issue 12, pages 679–692, December 2012
How to Cite
Torres-Vega, A., Pliego-Rivero, B. F., Otero-Ojeda, G. A., Gómez-Oliván, L. M. and Vieyra-Reyes, P. (2012), Limbic system pathologies associated with deficiencies and excesses of the trace elements iron, zinc, copper, and selenium. Nutrition Reviews, 70: 679–692. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2012.00521.x
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.