Do energy drinks contain active components other than caffeine?
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 70, Issue 12, pages 730–744, December 2012
How to Cite
McLellan, T. M. and Lieberman, H. R. (2012), Do energy drinks contain active components other than caffeine?. Nutrition Reviews, 70: 730–744. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2012.00525.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- US Army Medical Research and Materiel Command
- Department of Defense Center Alliance for Dietary Supplements Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.