Affiliations: LR Aballay, MP Díaz, and A Navarro are with the Escuela de Nutrición, Facultad de Ciencias Médicas, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Córdoba, Argentina. AR Eynard and SE Muñoz are with the Instituto Biología Celular, Facultad de Ciencias Médicas, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Córdoba, Argentina, and Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas (INICSA-CONICET), Argentina.
Overweight and obesity: a review of their relationship to metabolic syndrome, cardiovascular disease, and cancer in South America
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 168–179, March 2013
How to Cite
Aballay, L. R., Eynard, A. R., Díaz, M. d. P., Navarro, A. and Muñoz, S. E. (2013), Overweight and obesity: a review of their relationship to metabolic syndrome, cardiovascular disease, and cancer in South America. Nutrition Reviews, 71: 168–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2012.00533.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- National Science and Technology Agency (FONCyT). Grant Numbers: PICT 2008-1814, PICT-O 2005-36035
- Science and Technology Secretariat of the University of Córdoba (SECyT-UNC). Grant Number: 05/H207
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.