Shrimp polyculture: a potentially profitable, sustainable, but uncommon aquacultural practice
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Reviews in Aquaculture
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 73–85, June 2010
How to Cite
Martínez-Porchas, M., Martínez-Córdova, L. R., Porchas-Cornejo, M. A. and López-Elías, J. A. (2010), Shrimp polyculture: a potentially profitable, sustainable, but uncommon aquacultural practice. Reviews in Aquaculture, 2: 73–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-5131.2010.01023.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2010
- Received 27 August 2009; accepted 19 November 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!