Genetic improvement of Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) with special reference to the work conducted by the WorldFish Center with the GIFT strain
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Reviews in Aquaculture
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 27–41, March 2011
How to Cite
Ponzoni, R. W., Nguyen, N. H., Khaw, H. L., Hamzah, A., Bakar, K. R. A. and Yee, H. Y. (2011), Genetic improvement of Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) with special reference to the work conducted by the WorldFish Center with the GIFT strain. Reviews in Aquaculture, 3: 27–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-5131.2010.01041.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Received 20 July 2010; accepted 21 October 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!