Present address: World Bank, 1818 H Street NW, Washington, DC 20433, USA.
Exploitation and conservation of fish genetic resources in Africa: issues and priorities for aquaculture development and research
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Reviews in Aquaculture
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 125–141, September 2012
How to Cite
Lind, C. E., Brummett, R. E. and Ponzoni, R. W. (2012), Exploitation and conservation of fish genetic resources in Africa: issues and priorities for aquaculture development and research. Reviews in Aquaculture, 4: 125–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-5131.2012.01068.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Received 5 October 2011; accepted 16 February 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!