Salmon Welfare Index Model (SWIM 1.0): a semantic model for overall welfare assessment of caged Atlantic salmon: review of the selected welfare indicators and model presentation
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Reviews in Aquaculture
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 33–57, March 2013
How to Cite
Stien, L. H., Bracke, M. B. M., Folkedal, O., Nilsson, J., Oppedal, F., Torgersen, T., Kittilsen, S., Midtlyng, P. J., Vindas, M. A., Øverli, Ø. and Kristiansen, T. S. (2013), Salmon Welfare Index Model (SWIM 1.0): a semantic model for overall welfare assessment of caged Atlantic salmon: review of the selected welfare indicators and model presentation. Reviews in Aquaculture, 5: 33–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-5131.2012.01083.x
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2013
- Received 5 March 2012; accepted 20 June 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!