Study type: Open label, dose escalation
Phase I Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of AZD4877 in Japanese Patients with Solid Tumors
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
© 2011, Archives of Drug Information
Archives of Drug Information
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 23–31, June 2011
How to Cite
Esaki, T., Seto, T., Ariyama, H., Arita, S., Fujimoto, C., Tsukasa, K., Kometani, T., Nosaki, K., Hirai, F. and Yagawa, K. (2011), Phase I Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of AZD4877 in Japanese Patients with Solid Tumors. Archives of Drug Information, 4: 23–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-5174.2011.00034.x
Study phase: Phase I
Study registration number: ClinicalTrials.gov, NCT00613652
Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/onlineopen#OnlineOpen_Terms
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
- 3Differential gene expression analysis of kinesin spindle protein in human solid tumors. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol 2003;22:abst 535., , , , , , et al.
- 16Characterization of the kinesin spindle protein inhibitor AZD4877. AACR Annual Meeting 2010;abst 4429., , , , , , et al.
- 17Clinical, pharmacokinetic (PK), pharmacodynamic findings in a phase I trial of weekly (wkly) intravenous AZD4877 in patients with refractory solid tumors. J Clin Oncol 2008;26(15S):abst 2501., , , , , , et al.
- 18World Medical Association (WMA). Declaration of Helsinki. Ethical principles for medical research involving human subjects. Adopted by the 18th WMA General Assembly, Helsinki, Finland, June 1964. Available at: http://www.wma.net/en/30publications/10policies/b3/index.html (accessed October 2007).
- 19Clinical Pharmacokinetics: Concepts and Applications. 3rd edition. Philadelphia, PA.: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins; 1995., .