A COMPUTERISED DIETARY ANALYSIS SYSTEM FOR USE WITH DIET DIARIES OR FOOD FREQUENCY QUESTIONNAIRES
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2010
1984 Public Health Association of Australia
Community Health Studies
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 11–18, February 1984
How to Cite
Baghurst, K. I. and Record, S. J. (1984), A COMPUTERISED DIETARY ANALYSIS SYSTEM FOR USE WITH DIET DIARIES OR FOOD FREQUENCY QUESTIONNAIRES. Community Health Studies, 8: 11–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.1984.tb00419.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.