ALCOHOL TAXATION AS A PUBLIC HEALTH POLICY: THE NEW ZEALAND EXPERIENCE
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2010
1987 Public Health Association of Australia
Community Health Studies
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 108–119, June 1987
How to Cite
Ashton, T. and Casswell, S. (1987), ALCOHOL TAXATION AS A PUBLIC HEALTH POLICY: THE NEW ZEALAND EXPERIENCE. Community Health Studies, 11: 108–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.1987.tb00139.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.